Free Winter Healthcheck
Emotet is back and the target is everyone
The Varonis Incident Response team is responding to a surge in alerts on Emotet and Ryuk.
- Massive, highly effective phishing campaign from multiple botnets
- Kicks off Ryuk and Trickbot ransomware after infecting a machine
- Brute forces AD and Wi-Fi, making your neighbour part of your attack surface
- Ransomware groups are stealing and threatening to leak data before encrypting it
If you're concerned that you might not be able to see Emotet, Varonis and Somerford Associates are offering a Free Winter Healthcheck to ensure that you are protected from this latest threat.
Join over 7,000 enterprises assessed by Varonis
Visualize and protect against your attack vulnerability
Get a detailed, true-to-life report based on your company data, that reveals the vulnerabilities hackers will hunt for.
We'll uncover risks like:
- ✔️ Abnormal data access
- ✔️ Overexposed sensitive data
- ✔️ Permissions misconfiguration
- ✔️ Data shared with too many people
- ✔️ Brute-force attempts against Azure AD
- ✔️ Identify compromised or vulnerable accounts
- ✔️ Alert on unusual activity associated with Emotet