Professional Services Trainer, Varonis
Kevin McMahan is a Varonis Professional Services Engineer and possesses over 17 years experience in information technology focusing on IT Security and Operations in software development labs, managing active directory, and business continuity. Kevin previously worked with Brooks Running and IBM Canada where he was the IT Security Focal for western Canada.
Attend this DatAdvantage masterclass to learn how to:
- Audit every single file and email touch on-premises and in the cloud
- Manage permissions, broken inheritance, and overexposed data
- Simulate changes in a sandbox and commit them when ready
- Prioritize and mitigate security risks with our Key Risk Indicator dashboards
- Leverage built-in reports (on-demand and scheduled)