This virtual keynote is perfect for city slickers -- higher-level IT executives -- interested in experiencing the pen tester way of life. Beau, Brian,and Derek will show how simple hacking techniques are still very effective, but can be defended against if you follow their advice.
In this virtual keynote, Beau, Brian, and Derek will explain and demonstrate a few key pen testing ideas and techniques:
- Reverse password spraying: going broad but not deep
- Rounding up hashes with Responder: gather them, break the easy ones, and then escalate to higher-privileged accounts
- Finding passwords in, gasp, Active Directory fields
- Unleashing Bloodhound to discover hidden security flaws in your AD environment
- As well as the tools and methods to stop common post-exploitation attacks