Director of Security Architecture & Incident Response, Varonis
Matt Radolec, Head of Security Architecture and Incident Response at Varonis leads a global team of Security Analysts, Engineers, and Architects. Matt and team are responsible for ensuring customers integrate Varonis into their security ecosystems and can effectively detect and respond to cyber threats. Matt was recruited to varonis because of his deep expertise in building world class cyber security programs. Matt joined Varonis after holding positions like Cyber Threat Program Manager at WilmerHale and Cyber Security Technical Lead at SRA International. Matt is very active on the speaker circuit raising awareness about data security, cyber-attacks, and the power of security analytics, he maintains his CISSP, GPEN, and GCFE and shares his passion for security with everyone he meets.
We’ll also cover:
- Configure your Edge dashboard and threat models to increase your signal-to-noise ratio
- Detect and investigate DNS attacks, network recon, and brute-force
- Detect and investigate data exfiltration attempts via web, email, etc.
- Correlate suspicious perimeter activity to data, email, and AD events
- Customize how you receive alerts (email, syslog, SIEM)
- Setup automated response actions to take action on threats
- Understand how Varonis' log enrichment works and why it matters