Field CTO, Varonis
Brian Vecci is a 19-year veteran of information technology and data security, including holding a CISSP certification. He has served in applications development, system architecture, project management, and business analyst roles in financial services, legal technology, and data security software organizations. Brian currently serves as a Technical Evangelist for Varonis Systems and works passionately to help organizations of all sizes get the most value from their data with the least amount of risk.
Join us for an in-depth technical workshop where we’ll demo:
- Classification of personal data using pre-built rules & patterns
- How powerful collaboration features in O365 result in complexity and pain for IT security
- What truly happens under the hood when users share data in different ways
- The difficult task of answering “Who has access to my data?” with the native O365 security tools
- How Varonis enables large-scale data protection & compliance in O365