Our Data Breach Report indicates that only 6% of companies have automated breach detection.
Why is this a problem?
Data breaches are on the rise, and according to Verizon’s 2013 DBIR:
- 67% of incidents takeseveral months to discover
- 70% of companies find out about breaches through their customers and third parties instead of their own IT departments.
This is a big problem.
What's in the report?
- All of the eye-opening stats from our research
- Stats on organizational monitoring of cloud uploads to services like Dropbox
- Ways to immediately improve your data monitoring activities