Steve has been a pre-sales and post-sales engineer in the Boston area for 20+ years. He’s worked on networks, core services, security and now servers. In his free time he enjoys brewing beer, rollerblading, playing the fife, and eating incredibly spicy foods. He lives in Portsmouth NH with his wife Elizabeth and Maine Coon cat Marley.
Join us to learn how to:
- Plan and scope a successful data classification project
- Improve accuracy with advanced pattern matching capabilities
- Configure scanning schedules and priorities
- Build classification reports and dashboards for auditors, privacy officers, and other key stakeholders
- Apply persistent labels to files for encryption, DRM, and more with the new Data Classification Labels
- Use DatAnswers to fulfill subject access requests (SARs)