Varonis CPE Credit Webinar
Thursday, 20 October - 14:00pm BST
100+ pages of PCI DSS 3.2 are anything but easy to comb through.
We will discuss a new approach to understanding PCI DSS 3.2 compliance and provide you with the tools needed to build an airtight PCI program. Did we mention we'll assign 1 ISC2 CPE credit to each attendee?
Earn CPE credits and join us live to learn:
- The new requirements introduced in PCI DSS 3.2
- The penalties for non-compliance
- A new approach to understanding PCI's 12 step compliance program
- How to get a clear view of permissions and access activity
- How to configure and automate alerts on actions that violate PCI